27. I’ve just completed my Master’s or Specialist degree program. How do I add it to my certificate?

Written by Luis Urrego on . Posted in Certification/Advanced Degrees

The process for applying for an upgrade is:

1)    Once you graduate, order an official transcript from your college. Make sure the degree is on the transcript as well as a graduation date. You may have the transcripts emailed to me through eScripts, Clearinghouse, etc.

2)     Log into your PSC account and complete the Personal Affirmation questions.

3)    When I receive the transcripts, I will process to PSC for you electronically.

4)    After you receive an email from PSC, showing your certificate has upgraded. You must email a copy of the new certificate toCharlene.Young@hallco.org. She will process and send to payroll.